Saturday, February 7, 2015

Round 3, Match A: Tara Crescent vs. Will LaForge

The semis begin, featuring the required word "fork," and WOW have Tara and Will delivered!

Comments are moderated, and will be posted anonymously by me on the main blog, once the voting period is over. Judges, please remember to post according to the guidelines laid out in this post on the main blog.

Please come join in the fun at the Hot-Off Facebook event, to share your general and generous praise of the stories!

Story 1

“Are you comfortable, Princess?”

She wiggled on the bed and tested the thigh sling holding her legs spread wide. “Yes Sir, I’m fine. But you can tighten the straps some more if you want to pull my knees back farther.”

“That’s an excellent idea.” He adjusted the straps, pulling her knees almost to her chest. “How does that feel now? Are the ropes on your wrist too tight?

The ropes binding her arms to the bedposts were tight, but she needed the pain to distract her, otherwise the game would be over too soon. With her legs spread wide, her arms bound and a blindfold covering her eyes, she was completely vulnerable, totally exposed, and accessible for her-Sir’s enjoyment. How delicious.

“I’m ready, my-Sir. Let the game begin.”

Fire exploded between her legs before the sound of the slap reached her ears. “I’ll decide when the game begins, Princess. To remind you, once the game begins, you will have to guess what toy or implement I’ve used on your body. There will be five objects and you will have three guesses for each. If you guess all five toys or implements correctly, I will allow you to come. If you miss just one, you will receive our previously agreed upon punishment…and no orgasm.” He pressed two fingers into the wetness of her hot sheath and she moaned. “Understood?”

Her abdomen clenched with tingling anticipation. “Yes, Sir.”

“Good-girl. There is one more caveat to the game. If you climax before I give you permission, the game is over – you lose.”

She sucked down a calming breath. “Yes, Sir.”

“OK, let’s begin.”

She jerked in the sling when something wet lashed her clit. Coarse stubble rasped her skin and her breath caught in her throat.

“Tongue, that’s your tongue.”

“Excellent, Princess.”

Pleasure and pain closed around her pebbled nipple. “Nipple clamps, Sir.” Her nipples, an autobahn express to her pussy, practically sighed with pleasure.

“Oooh,” popped out of her mouth when a ribbed object breached her rosebud. “Butt-plug, Sir.”

“Brava baby-girl, that’s three - just two more to go.”

An all too familiar buzzing sound filled the room, just before the vibrations in her cunt sent pleasure rippling through her entire body.

“Wand, magic wand,” she gasped.

“Yes, now one more to go.” The buzzing grew louder and the vibrations stronger. He’d upped the wand’s speed – evil man.

Pleasure spikes pricked her arm. “Needles.”

“No.” The vibration grew stronger.

Barbs of pain stabbed her thighs. “Pinwheel, Sir.”

“No Princess, you have one more guess.” The vibrations grew stronger.

Her impending orgasm crested and she hovered on the edge. Prickly heat erupted wherever the stinging darts touched. She bit her lip and focused on the repeated tiny nips from whatever toy or implement Sir used all over her body.

Implement? Could it be?

“Fork, it’s a fucking fork.”

“Good-girl.” Sir climbed between her legs and the air rushed from her lungs when he slammed his cock deep inside her. “Now – come for Me.”

Story 2

We walk down the aisles of the grocery store and I watch his strong hands casually fill the basket. Sesame oil, chicken breasts, green onions. Two fat cucumbers follow, then some garlic and a large knob of ginger. Assorted stir-fry vegetables are added.

He lingers over a box containing a hundred wooden chopsticks. You know the kind you get when you order Chinese takeout? “Isn’t that rather a lot?” I ask. “I can’t use chopsticks. I need a fork.”

“Perhaps I have another use for them.” His voice is smooth, amused. Dom voice. Ooh. I didn’t know we were playing tonight. I just thought he was cooking dinner. Excellent.

***

Damien lays the produce out in neat rows on the kitchen counter. Picking up the ginger, he smirks. “Your internet search history is quite illuminating.” He trims the root into the shape of a fat butt-plug and looks up. “Get naked, Amy.”

A full-body shiver runs through me. I obey, nearing as he beckons. “Bend over please.” Even when he’s about to shove ginger into my ass, Damien is faultlessly polite.

I face away from him, my fingers parting my cheeks. He growls in appreciation as he pushes the ginger into my ass. “Chopsticks next,” he announces with a wink. “Wait, I forgot. You’d prefer a fork.”

The fire that has erupted in my anal passage prevents me from giving Damien the finger in reply.

He breaks apart the wooden chopsticks and makes sure there aren’t any splinters. When the rubber bands come out, I know exactly what’s going to happen. Hello, makeshift nipple clamps! I’m delighted to meet you.

The silverware drawer slides open next; a fork is pulled out.

My clamped nipples are blood-red with desire. Twin cherries about to explode with pressure. I nod silently.

The tines of the fork trace a slow path towards my aching nubs. They scratch at the underside of my breasts. They tap at the chopsticks, sending shockwaves through my body. The pain in my breasts, combined with the fire in my ass, has me shifting from leg to leg. I’m panting in arousal. My cunt clenches in desperate need.

One nipple is trapped between the tines. I can’t look away. “Should I twist, love?”

“Fuck yes,” I grit out. It will hurt like a bitch. I want it.

He laughs. “Amy,” he chides. “I’ve got to cook dinner.” He hands me a cucumber. “You’ll have to play with yourself.”

While he chops vegetables into slices, I move the cucumber in and out of my cunt. I don’t bother pleading; I’m not allowed to come. My brain is a haze, but I can hear the sound of sizzling vegetables in the wok. The aroma of ginger and garlic fills the air.

When I’m writhing in desperation, unable to hold off my climax for another second, he plates up two portions and sets them down. “Shall we eat?” he asks, grinning.

Punishment be damned. This time, I do give him the middle finger.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Only registered judges' comments will be posted, until the conclusion of the round.