Saturday, February 21, 2015

THE FINALS! Story-Post! A vs. B and X vs. Y! Super-Spectacular!

This tournament has succeeded unreasonably, I think. That's entirely owing to the skill of the writers and the faithfulness of the judges. I can't express my gratitude nearly enough, but I want to try: thank you for everything you've done. In particular, thank you to these four writers: in alphabetical order, Tara Crescent, Justine Hollander, Will LaForge, and Etta Stark. You certainly brought your A-game to this final round, as everyone can read below!

This post presents four stories, divided into two matches, and thus brings the Hot-Off to its super-spectacular conclusion. The writers in one match are competing for the fabulous prize of a featured spot on Selena Kitt's blog (and more importantly the adulation of countless fans). The writers in the other match are competing for third place, and of course the attendant bragging rights.

I'm the only person who knows which match is which.

Judges, please vote for your choice of the hottest story in each match--to be clear, I'm looking for two separate votes: one for each match. As usual, comments are moderated, and will be posted anonymously by me on the main blog, once the voting period for the final round is over, this Friday. Judges, please remember to post according to the guidelines laid out in this post on the main blog.

Please come join in the fun at the Hot-Off Facebook event, to share your general and generous praise of the stories!

Match A

Story 1

“Do it,” she wailed.

“No, Khy, I can’t.”

“You can’t or you won’t?”

“I don’t want to hurt you.”

She rolled her eyes skyward. “What-the-hell-ever, Vincent. You’ve wanted to hurt me from the moment we started this mating dance almost a year ago. Your mouth lies, but the way your cock is throbbing in your pants tells me the truth.”

His eyes roamed the playroom they’d rented in Club Sanctuary then settled on the instrument of pain behind her. “Are you sure this is what you need, what we both need?”

Khy desperately wanted to please this man. It was something instinctive that dwelled deep within her. She wanted to show him what happiness meant, she wanted to mend his broken pieces, and maybe they could heal each other.

“Vincent, I’m sure the masochist in me needs to have my demons beaten from me. I’m also sure the savage beast inside you craves to see me writhing in pain, so you can tend to my aftercare. But if you lack the courage to step up to the plate, then I’m also sure I can find someone else to take care of me tonight.”

He growled. “No. You are mine. Take off your clothes.”

A tidal wave of anticipation crested inside her. In a blink, she stood proudly before him in panties, garter and hose. “Do you want me to take off my panties, too?”

He didn’t answer, just tore the lace off. She shivered as she watched him pull the belt from his pants. He spun her around and pushed her against the St. Andrew’s Cross. Tension fled her body as he fastened her spread-eagled in the restraints.

“Sir, I…”

Pain slammed her mouth shut, and tears sprung to her eyes as fire ignited on her ass. Vincent strapped her with confident strokes.

“What’s the color?”

She breathed deeply, willing herself to relax as she sought succorance in the pain. “Green, Sir.”

Heat flared every place the belt struck. Her nipples ached and her clit pulsed. The harder he lashed her, the freer she felt, as though all her fears and torments were being driven from her body. Each strike pushed her closer to an orgasm and her pussy clenched in expectation.

Vincent pressed his body against her and whispered in her ear, “Come for me, Khy…come now.”

He hooked two fingers inside her and pressed against her G-spot. Rapture exploded inside her and she drowned in pleasure, each spasm of her climax an ecstasy onto itself. Her whole body contracted as ripples of orgasmic pleasure shook her to the depths of her core

“Oh, my God, I’m coming. Sweet Mother of Mercy, I’m coming.” She came hard, the longest and most intense orgasm of her life.

Her body trembled with aftershocks as he freed her arms and legs. “Thank you, Sir.”

He scooped her up in his arms and carried her over to the cot in the corner of the room. “You’re welcome. Now let’s see about your aftercare.”

Story 2: The Cable Car

Julianna tried to calm herself as she entered the tram. She’d grown more confident with each day of travel through Italy, but taking the Malcesine cableway from Lake Garda took another level of courage altogether.

Her divorce left her shattered - her confidence as a woman crushed. A friend suggested a solo trip to ‘find herself’. Julianna chose Italy.

She was pleased to share the car with only one other passenger - a handsome man who smiled before opening his book. As they ascended the mountain, the beautiful view distracted her from her nerves, but suddenly the car slowed to a halt. The man seemed unfazed, but Julianna jumped as the tram began to sway in the wind.

“Saremo bene.”

She didn’t know the words, but his voice was comforting. He moved closer, offering a flask. The fiery liquid burned as she swallowed, helping her to relax. Without words, the flask passed between them. When their fingers touched, sparks of passion shot through her body. The fire in his eyes confirmed that he felt it too.

A drop of liquor escaped her lips. The stranger reached forward, his finger catching the droplet.

“Aperto.”

Her mouth dropped open as he pressed his finger in. Julianna sucked, running her tongue under the calloused pad. His moan of pleasure ignited long dormant desires from deep within.

His wet finger trailed from her lips to her chest. He looked to her for permission before releasing the tie around her neck. She wore no bra. His gaze lingered on her breasts before kissing the sensitive flesh reverently.

Julianna moaned as his wet tongue circled the rosy peak before sucking it deep into his mouth. Reaching between firm thighs, she grasped his hardness through his shorts, massaging with slow strokes. Groans vibrated against her skin.

They stood and removed each other’s clothing - hands and mouths exploring every inch. Blushing, Julianna pulled out a condom she’d only hoped to use on her vacation.

“Sei bella.” he whispered.

She rolled the condom down his length before he sat on the bench. Julianna straddled the handsome stranger, lowering herself slowly. Wetness lubricated the passage as her pussy stretched around his cock. His hands gripped her hips as she set a slow and languid rhythm.

No longer able to hold back, her gasps and moans filled the air as she bucked above him, enjoying Italian murmurs against her neck. When he reached between them and rubbed fast and firm circles over her clit, Julianna exploded with a cry, soon followed by his own.

Collapsed against him, his strong arms tight around her waist, Julianna had never felt so sated. The moment was fleeting, though, as the car began to move. In a flurry they scrambled for their clothing, becoming decent just as the car approached the station. As the doors opened, their eyes locked, but neither stood to leave. The station attendant shrugged as the doors closed and the two began their descent down the mountain.

Julianna pulled out a second condom.

Match B

Story 1

‘We can watch or we can play.’

For years I’d ignored the chemistry between us, telling myself that our friendship was worth far more than a sexual fling. Yet one night, during an alcohol-laced poker game, I’d suggested visiting my BDSM club as a jest. Surprisingly, Jess had been game.

Now in the club, her eyes sparkled. I could see the outline of her nipples poke through her thin cotton t-shirt. She was turned on.

I’d voiced the question and I waited for her reply. Unless she too wanted this, I didn’t want to push.

She took a deep breath. “I want to play, Andrew.”

Really? My cock leapt to instant attention. With unseemly haste, I hustled her to a private room, stripped her to her fire-engine red lace bra and thong. I buckled her to the restraints, that lush ass sticking out. She looked good enough to eat.

“My safeword is courage.”

Courage it is.” I caressed the tails of a flogger over her back. “This won’t hurt much,” I reassured her. “It’s made of suede.”

I wanted to bend her over a table and fuck her senseless. Instead, I swung the flogger over her ass and watched her globes redden. “How was that, rabbit?”

She thrust her butt out at me in invitation. “Good, Sir,” she whispered.

Whoa, where did the Sir come from?

The crotch of her panties was plastered to her skin. She was so wet. “If you can take ten strokes, you can ask for a reward.” My voice was hoarse with need.

Another nod. I listened for her safeword; it didn’t appear. Each time the flogger touched her skin, she whimpered in pleasure.

When I set her free, she sank gracefully to her knees, her hands reaching for my belt buckle. “I want my reward,” she purred.

My cock was rock hard. The idea of her pretty lips wrapped around it was so tempting, but right now, I’d last two strokes before blowing my load. Not since I was a teenager had I been this close this quickly.

You try flogging a half-naked girl who has played a starring role in your sexual fantasies for years and see how long you last.

“Let’s continue this at home,” I suggested.

“A bed would be nice,” she agreed. We got dressed and made our way out. At the exit, the bouncer gave her a friendly wave. “See you next week, Jess,” he said.

The bouncer knew her? What the fuck?

I turned towards her. “I followed you here one night,” she confessed. “I’ve been a member for a while.” She took a deep breath. “I’ve been trying to summon up the courage to make a move on you.”

“You little minx.” The whole thing had been a set up.

“You aren’t angry?”

I held her close as we walked. “No,” I said, “but you are definitely going to get punished.”

“Good,” she exclaimed, then she flushed. “I mean, Yes Sir.”

Sweet Jess. I could only laugh.

Story 2: “Courage”

“Courage is the most important thing in business,” intoned Keith Allsop, Head of Strategic Marketing, “We must be brave enough to do what needs to be done.”

Carolyn suppressed a yawn. It felt like the Company Meeting had been going on for days already. She wasn’t looking forward to a monotonous hour on ‘synergizing corporate goals’.

She looked across the boardroom table at her colleague, Andy. He immediately caught her eye and winked. Carolyn felt the blood rush to her face; she hoped didn’t look as flushed as she felt. God, he was hot. The memory of exactly what the two of them had got up to in his hotel room the night before was still fresh in her mind. Best sex ever.

After sixty interminable minutes, the meeting broke for lunch. As Carolyn headed for the door, Andy quickly fell into step with her. “You got a moment?” he asked, indicating a side corridor with a nod of his head. Carolyn was conscious of Keith Allsop out of the corner of her eye, bearing down her, looking like he planned to engage her in conversation.

“Sure,” she said quickly.

Andy opened the door to a small interview room and ushered Carolyn inside. “I thought we could continue what we started last night,” he said, cupping her face with his hand and drawing her towards him for a lingering, soft kiss.

“In here? What if someone comes in?”

“Are you scared?” asked Andy with a smile. “Remember what Allsop said, “Courage is the most important thing. We must be brave enough to do what needs to be done”

“And what needs to be done?” asked Carolyn.

“You.”

Andy spun Carolyn round and bent her over the desk. He pushed her tight black business skirt above her waist and slipped his fingers inside her lacy red thong. “Very nice,” he said pushing against her moist slit. “You feel ready for me already.”

Carolyn moaned and pushed back against his hand. “Fuck, yeah.”

“You naughty, naughty girl,” said Andy approvingly. He drew back his hand and landed a flurry of short hard spanks on Carolyn’s backside. The sharp pain and rising heat made her moan with pleasure. She needed to feel Andy’s cock inside her, like she had last night.

She shuddered with expectation as she heard unzipping. And then wonderfully, felt Andy’s thick member filling her, pumping into her vigorously. She came suddenly, explosively, gripping onto the desk as Andy reached his climax inside her.

Ten minutes later, clothes tidily rearranged, hair in place, although slightly more flushed than before, Carolyn was back in the boardroom. The Chair was introducing the next speaker.

“Carolyn Courage, owner and CEO of Courage Industries.” he announced.

Carolyn took her place behind the podium, flashing a smile at her employees in general and at Andy, the sexy new intern in particular. “Good afternoon, team,” she said. “As my colleague, Keith, mentioned earlier, the most important thing in business is the willingness to embrace new opportunities...”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Only registered judges' comments will be posted, until the conclusion of the round.