Saturday, January 31, 2015

Round 2, Match D: Sessha Batto vs. Etta Stark

Now we come to the final match of Round 2, with two more marvelous stories featuring the required word, "hotel"! Comments are moderated, and will be posted anonymously by me on the main blog, once the voting period is over. Judges, please remember to post according to the guidelines laid out in this post on the main blog.

Please come join in the fun at the Hot-Off Facebook event, to share your general and generous praise of the stories!

Story 1

There is nowhere lonelier than the bland characterless room of a budget hotel at 11pm. I loved my job but sometimes the constant travelling got me down. Having to be in Truro one day, Cambridge the next. It had its perks of course but sometimes I just felt very alone.

I switched off the television and was surprised by a knock on the door. Who the hell was that? It’s not as though you get room service at the Premier Inn.

“Hey princess, you gonna let me in?” called a familiar voice and my face immediately broke into a grin.

“Nick!” I said opening the door. “What the hell are you doing here?”

“Missed you,” he explained shucking off his coat and kissing me hard. “Wanted to see you.”

“Wait, you’ve driven five hours just to see me?”

“Yup.” He pulled me towards him and started unbuttoning my blouse. “That OK?”

“Of course. Don’t you have work in the morning though?”

“Afraid so. I’m going to have leave in... ” He glanced at the clock. “about three hours time.”

“You’re driving through the night just to spend three hours with me?”

Hell yeah.” Nick had completely removed my blouse and unsnapped my bra. He ran his hand over my breasts. “We’d better make sure those three hours are totally worth it.”

I moaned as he gave my nipple a sharp tweak.

“Now let’s get the rest of those clothes off you so I can give you the spanking that you almost certainly deserve,” he said. With Nick’s help, I was very quickly naked. “Up on to the bed, on all fours,” he commanded.

The thorough spanking he gave me left me sore and breathless and unbelievably turned on. Still on all fours on the bed, I turned my head to see Nick quickly undressing. His cock was rigid and clearly ready for the damn good fucking he was about to give me.

The sex was as fantastic as I knew it would be. Over the next few hours he took me repeatedly and enthusiastically. In between the sex and blow jobs and spankings, we cuddled up together and chatted. It was good to see him.

All too soon our time was up. He gave my arse a final resounding slap. “Well, princess, that was delightful. But I’m gonna need to head back to Truro now. Got a five hour drive ahead of me.”

I lay happily on the bed, watching Nick dress, not envying him his long drive home on no sleep.

It was hard to believe we’d only met for the first time yesterday. Truro hotels can be as lonely as Cambridge ones but it’s a hell of a lot more fun when you meet a very sexy businessman in the hotel bar and end up having mind-blowing spanky sex in your room. I hadn’t been expecting a follow-up quite so soon.

“You know what?” I said as Nick kissed me goodbye. “That was a very satisfactory second date.”

Story 2

“Why are we going to a hotel?”

“I wanted to thank you for helping me with my little problem.”

“And you couldn't do that at home?” Xander merely kissed his forehead and strolled over to the concierge. Michael certainly enjoyed the view, his boyfriend looked absolutely edible in a loose white shirt and a pair of fitted black pants.

“Don't look so serious, your face will freeze that way.” Xander twirled the key around his finger as he tugged his boyfriend to the elevator. “We're on the top floor. I thought, since you were so helpful in overcoming my fear of heights, you might want to fuck me up against the window wall. I hear the view is spectacular.”

Michael picked up the pace, yanking his partner into the elevator and into a messy kiss.

“Now, now. No need to rush. Just stay there,” Xander pushed him against the door of the elevator and pressed the button for the top floor. He fiddled with his iPod, propping it on the railing before spinning to face his lover.

Michael jumped when low sultry music started playing, and his heart sped up to match the beat when Xander’s hand moved to the top button of his shirt and he realized what was going to happen. He continued to stare, mesmerized, as a hand slowly traveled down and flicked open one button after another, allowing tantalizing glimpses of alabaster skin.

“What if someone wants on?”

“Then I trust you to protect my honor,” Xander shot back with a sultry smirk.

Michael wondered if his pants might catch fire when the shirt finally slid free of broad shoulders, leaving him with a view of a pale, perfectly muscled back criss-crossed with black leather straps.

So distracted was he, that he didn’t notice the hand slowly unfastening black pants until they slid down toned legs and his blood pressure spiked. Michael’s mind desperately tried to process the image he swore was in front of him, the normally staid Xander, bent slightly at the waist, dressed in nothing but black silk stockings, a black leather garter belt, leather collar and wrist cuffs and those maddening straps.

“Like what you see?” The only reply was a guttural croak, eyes going wide when his boyfriend spun in place and advanced to writhe erotically inches from his face.

“You said you wanted to see me in a garter belt and stockings,” Xander continued to tease as he rotated his ass. “But you don’t seem to like your present.”

Michael’s finely honed control snapped and he snagged his partner and pulled him into his arms, grinding against him as he devoured his lover's mouth. “You do know you drive me absolutely crazy, don’t you?” he mumbled when they broke for air.

The elevator slid to a stop and Xander darted out the door. “Then I guess you should try to catch me.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Only registered judges' comments will be posted, until the conclusion of the round.