Saturday, January 10, 2015

Round 2, Match A: Will LaForge vs. Meredith O'Reilly

Here we are, in the first match of Round 2, and we've got two incredibly hot stories to go with our required word, "hotel"! Comments are moderated, and will be posted anonymously by me on the main blog, once the voting period is over. Judges, please remember to post according to the guidelines laid out in this post on the main blog.

Please come join in the fun at the Hot-Off Facebook event, to share your general and generous praise of the stories!


Story 1


Dick checked his watch again. “Ms. Gordon, what are you doing in there? I want to check out of here and hit the road by Noon.”

Barbara danced out of the bathroom wearing a sheer, white sundress flowing to mid-thigh. “Ooh, he called me ‘Ms. Gordon’ in his dominant voice. You know I get moist when you act all macho. Well, Mr. Grayson, since we’re being so formal, what do you think?” She did a little pirouette that made the dress rise high to show off her defined legs, shapely ass and cleanly shaven pussy.

“You’re not wearing panties, or a bra.”

“No Dick, I’m not. What’s your point? This way you’ll have easy access to the goodies in the car. Mmm, and judging by the lump in your pants, you haven’t had enough of me yet.”

“No, I can never get enough of your sweet goodies. Come here.”

He pulled her into his arms and licked her lips. When she ground her hips into his groin, he pulled up her dress to squeeze her delicious ass.

From his secret hiding place in the wall, Norman squirmed with growing envy. He’d watched the amorous couple all through the night and returned this morning just in time to see the man mount the wanton slut again. The floor under his feet was sticky with his own spent emissions, but he’d have to wait until they checked out to clean up the mess. Norman barely stifled a groan as he freed his aching cock from the confines of his jeans.

Dick leaned back and turned his head toward the wall. “Did you hear something?”

“No, baby, I didn’t hear a thing. To be honest, all I want to hear are your moans, because I’m going to take the edge off you before we leave.” She pushed him onto the end of the bed.

“Barbara, we don’t have time to fool around. We promised Bruce we’d be back for weapons training tonight.”

She undid his pants, yanked them off and then dropped to her knees between his legs. “This won’t take long. You haven’t cum in my mouth all weekend and I’m hungry.” Dick’s big cock popped free and she engulfed the head in her mouth.

“Oh my god Barbara, you’re right, this won’t take long.”

She mumbled around his cock. “Do it. Come for me. Shoot all your juice down my greedy throat.”

“Fuck, I’m coming!” Dick shouted.

Behind the wall, Norman trembled with lust. Once again, he found himself torn between wanting to be him…or be her. He wiped the drool off his mouth as he imagined swallowing a man’s seed. Norman stroked his cock, once, twice, and then he spewed a torrent of his liquid essence all over the wall and floor.

****

Mrs. Bates smiled at the young couple. “We hope you enjoyed your weekend here at the Bates Bed & Breakfast. Hopefully, you’ll come back next spring when we open up either our new motel or hotel.”

Story 2


"Robert! Someone's going to hear us! We're in a hotel!" I cried out, hoping that it would get me out of the spanking that I had earned myself.

"Then you should have thought about that before you continued to sass back to me." Robert said, positioning me over his lap.

"But-"

Smack! "The only butt in this conversation is yours. You earned yourself a spanking, take it like the good little girl I know you are."

"Yes Daddy." I said, hanging my head in shame.

Robert started my spanking as he usually did, with spankings around my entire bottom. It made my skin start to tingle without causing any pain...yet.

After a few moments of warming me up, my punishment spanking began.

"Good girls-listen to-their Daddies!" Robert calmly declared, sending three hard smacks down across my bottom.

"Ouch!" I howled as pain sizzled across my backside. After each smack, a fiery burn was left in it's wake.

"You need to-trust me-to take care-of you." He continued, despite my sobbing and constant wiggling.

I hated punishment spankings! It left my bottom feeling raw and sore.

"I'm only-trying to-protect you." He said, finishing my spanking with a final slap to my bottom.

"I'm...sorry." I blubbered out as Robert picked me up and repositioned me so I was lying face down on the bed with my legs dangling off.

"I know you are honey. Now I'm going to fuck your bottom hole. Since you took your spanking so well, you can come when I say so."

A shiver of delight ran through me at the pure primal and dominant act that Robert was about to do. I felt my pussy get wet as he put a lubricated finger inside of me.

"Hmmm...it seems that someone is sure turned on by this." Robert teased, his other hand, gently gliding over my saturated pussy.

"No." I croaked out, suddenly feeling embarrassed as he added a second and third finger stretching me.

"Don't lie to me. Only bad girls lie and bad girls don't get to come." He said, pinching my swollen clit and at the same time, he removed his fingers and shoved his shaft halfway in to my bottom.

"Oh!" I cried, as my body tensed at the stimulation and at the feeling of being taken like this.

"Relax sweetie. Take a deep breath."

I did as I was told and felt Robert slide himself in to me the rest of the way.

"Good girl. You are mine, to punish and to pleasure for the rest of our lives."

"Yes Sir." I said, feeling a sense of rightness at his words.

"I love you Juliana." He said, as he began to thrust in and out of me as he played with my pussy.

"I...love you...too." I gasped as I felt myself about to come.

"Come my love." He whispered in my ear, before biting it, and sending me over the edge.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Only registered judges' comments will be posted, until the conclusion of the round.