Saturday, December 27, 2014

Round 1, Match G: Sarah Young vs. Etta Stark

Here, in random order, are the stories--each of them is exactly 500 words long! Comments are moderated, and will be posted anonymously by me on the main blog, once the voting period is over. Judges, please remember to post according to the guidelines laid out in this post on the main blog.

Please come join in the fun at the Hot-Off Facebook event, to share your general and generous praise of the stories!

Story 1

Mid-morning light streamed into the unfamiliar bedroom. I’d met the guy, Sean, sleeping beside me less than twelve hours before, setting a record for the shortest time between first introduction and furiously ripping one another’s clothes off before partaking in mind blowing sex. Our first conversation had been basically “You know Gary too? Cool. What’s your name? Do you live nearby? Can we go back there? Like right now?”

He’d fucked me hard and fast and beautifully. I was sore all over and hoarse from coming. Afterwards we talked. Then fucked. Then talked. Then fucked. Apparently, sleep had featured at some point.

Sean opened one eye “Morning gorgeous,” he said pulling me into a hug. It was a very satisfactory cuddle ending with me breathlessly coming as Sean’s dexterous fingers played my cunt like a well tuned instrument.

Afterwards, I lay in bed and looked around his bedroom. It was much more stylish, light and understatedly artistic than I would have expected. The one thing that stood out was the door on the far wall. Unlike the rest of the modern decor, it was dark, old and slightly menacing. It looked like it had been transplanted there from a medieval castle.

“What’s on the other side of the door?” I asked.

“That’s my sex dungeon,” Sean said nonchalantly.

“What?” I asked, biting back a giggle. I had no idea if he was being serious or not.

He began kissing my naked breasts. “See the thing about me that you need to know,” he said in between kisses, “is that I really am a massively kinky bastard. Not that I didn’t love last night – I did, every minute of it – but just know I would love to bend you over a bench, tie you up and spank you until you scream. “

I swallowed. I felt like he had been inside my head looking at my secret sexual fantasies. All those BDSM books I read, full of situations that I fantasised over. How did he know?

“That sounds... hot,” I managed.

He rolled me over so that I was lying on my front and ran his fingers lightly over my backside. “I would love to take a cane to this wonderful arse of yours,” he said. “A dozen bright right stripes across here would suit it beautifully.”

“Are you going to show me your dungeon?” I asked.

Sean laughed. “Sorry, sexy. I was teasing you about that. I don’t really have a sex dungeon. That door just leads to a closet. I have no idea why the former owners decided to install a closet door like that.”

My heart sunk. Was it all a tease?

“I do have canes though.” he whispered in my ear. “If you still fancy it without the dungeon?”

“Fuck yes,” I said.

“Excellent.” He sat up on the bed. “Come on you. Over my lap. I think a hand spanking will start us off nicely. This is going to be a very interesting morning.”

Story 2

Alice jumped when she heard the door open behind her, the finality of the clicking lock causing her already shivering naked body to go ice cold. She couldn't see him with her forehead pressed against the wall, but she knew he was there, waiting. He didn't say a word, but she heard the clink of a belt buckle, the whoosh of several canes, the thump of him dropping a paddle onto the bed. 

Turning her face towards him, pleading, "Sir, please..." He snapped his fingers loudly and pointed to the wall. Obediently turning back, tears dripping off of her nose onto her thighs, she cried "I didn't mean to throw it! One second I was peacefully eating my dinner, and the next you were being grumpy about the food, and then your face was covered in, lumpy apparently, mashed potatoes, and I'm sorry, Sir!! So incredibly sorry!" Alice crumpled sobbing into her hands. 

Eventually, she felt herself being gathered in Louis' strong warm arms and carried over to the bed. "Baby, you're freezing!  I realize you didn't turn the heater on because I sent you straight to the corner, and that's my fault. Also, it wasn't my intention to "be grumpy" about the food, but I see my words really hurt you. I'm genuinely sorry that I caused you pain, precious girl." his voice steeled slightly, "However, you have many recourses for when I'm being a buffoon. Not one of them includes throwing things, including mashed potatoes. At. My. Face." Alice tried not to laugh, but remembering his face dripping mashed potatoes caused her mouth to quirk as she fought a smile. With a slight twinkle in his eye, but firmly, he continued, "I think you're warming up, so I'm going to continue that process. By starting a raging fire on your ass." Before she could protest he flipped her over his knees.

He started out with mild stinging swats across her cheeks. "I planned on a lengthy session to show you who's boss, but I can see that was my wounded pride.  Instead, you're only getting a hand spanking. But it's going to be a doozy."  With the word "doozy" the pain increased exponentially, fast and hard the swats turned into smacks, culminating in a relentless wall of heat. When Alice thought her poor bottom couldn't take any more, he moved down to her sit spots and thighs. With nothing to brace herself or grab onto she had no relief; nothing to diffuse the pain. She had to accept every blow as the fire built and the tears streamed. Punctuating key words with hard smacks Louis continued, "If I offend you, your job is to tell me. Even put a little spice into your speech, if needed, to get my attention. But throwing things is completely unacceptable and will not be tolerated. Is that clear, Little Girl?" Alice sobbed out a "Yes Sir!!", and Louis pulled her into his arms. He rocked and cuddled her until she fell asleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Only registered judges' comments will be posted, until the conclusion of the round.