Saturday, December 13, 2014

Round 1, Match E: Justine Hollander, bye

Just one story this week, I'm afraid--but it's soooo good! Judges, please do comment to tell Justine how much you loved her work! Comments are moderated, and will be posted anonymously by me on the main blog, once the voting period is over. Judges, please remember to post according to the guidelines laid out in this post on the main blog.

Please come join in the fun at the Hot-Off Facebook event, to share your general and generous praise of the stories!

Story 1

His usually expressive face stares at me, apparently stunned.

“You called it what?”

My face warms.  A flush takes over my normally fair and freckled skin.

“Door number three.”

Again, the stare.

“Seriously?”

I nod.

Just as I wonder whether Jack is having second thoughts about his new girlfriend, he smiles and pulls me back into his tight embrace.  My legs straddle his waist. His slick, crimson cock juts forward between my pussy lips.  Our bodies are covered in a sheen of sweat from a night of fucking; the air thick with the smell of sweat, sex, and the coffee roasters downstairs.

“Autumn, that’s the most fucking awesome term I’ve ever heard an asshole called.”

I’ve just revealed how my college roommates and I used to refer to mouth, pussy, and ass fucking.  Ten years later, I still can’t shake the expression.  Now, after three months of dating, and the same number of fingers having prepared my virgin hole, tonight i’m getting fucked in ‘door number three’.

Jack’s shown me the intimacy and eroticism to be found in anal play, and it excites him that he’ll be my first.

“Alright sweetheart, up you go.”

Strong hands lift me until my pussy sinks down over his thick, pulsing cock. Each inch grips his shaft, sending heat and tremors through my core as his thumb rubs my swollen, aching clit. Wetness coats his hips and my thighs as we slap together in a frenzied rhythm.

“Now, Jack.  Please!”

I roll on my back, but he turns me over.

“Sweetheart, I wish I could watch your eyes, but this’ll feel better for you from behind.”

Quickly i’m on my knees, ass in the air, my head resting on my hands.

“Aaauuggghhh,” I cry out as his tongue slides up the length of my crack before zeroing in on my twitching ring.  It always feels like the first time when his tongue rims me, lighting up every nerve just inside.

I hear the click of lube being opened, followed by the slick sounds of him stroking himself.

One finger, then two, easily glide past the snug ring as hot lips kiss and suck the flesh of my pale cheeks.  His fingers stroke in and out, alternating between twisting and scissoring. It feels incredible, but I beg for more.

Without pause, he enters me with little resistance, groaning as he does.  I inhale sharply as my body yields to the stretch and pressure. He pulls out, before sinking in again.  The sensation of his length penetrating so deep inside of me sends tremors through my spine.  Together, a rhythm, almost a dance, rises between us until his hips touch against my cheeks as we gasp and grunt with every stroke.

Wet fingers reach under, finding my clit, pinching and rubbing it hard until I explode, bucking against him, as his seed pulses deep inside of me.

Collapsing on the bed together, wet, sticky and sated, we laugh, planning our next adventure through ‘door number three’.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Only registered judges' comments will be posted, until the conclusion of the round.