Saturday, December 6, 2014

Round 1, Match D: Tara Crescent vs. Livia Grant

Here, in random order, are the stories. Comments are moderated, and will be posted anonymously by me on the main blog, once the voting period is over. Judges, please remember to comment according to the guidelines laid out in this post on the main blog.


Please come join in the fun at the Hot-Off Facebook event, to share your general and generous praise of the stories!


Story 1: A Close Call

"I'm so disappointed in you, young lady. You know the rules, and yet you flagrantly break them at every turn.  I got not one, but two complaints about the unusual sounds coming from your room last night.  You may be able to fool the innocent, young women around you, but don't think I don't know you had your boyfriend in here again.  I know you were fornicating."

Chrissy tries not to giggle at the way Ms. Dodds always says the word fornicating.  As uptight as the dowdy woman is, Chrissy suspects the forty year-old woman has yet to fornicate - ever.  Instead, it seems her sole passion in life is preventing the young women in her charge from having any fun whatsoever.

Not for the first time, Chrissy curses being forced by her ultra conservative parents to attend their alma mater.   Saint Agnes College is the most conservative private college in existence.  It's a miracle she and her brother were ever born, considering how uptight her parents are about sex. She wouldn't be surprised if they'd had sex exactly three times:  their wedding night to consummate their union, and once each to produce their offspring.  

Chrissy is jarred back to the lecture in progress, courtesy of the matronly women's dorm jailer.

"You know perfectly well no males are allowed in this building.  Parents have entrusted the virtue of their daughters to me.  Don't make me have engineering install a security camera.  I've done that before when I had a particularly persistent young woman determined to throw her innocence away.  That was over a year ago and as expected, she was caught sneaking in a particularly unsavory fellow with tattoos.   If she's lucky, she's just now able to sit on her bruised bottom after the severe paddling she received from Professor Fulton.   After she was expelled, her parents came to collect her.  Her father paddled her again in front of her friends to make an example of her.  I've met your parents, missy.  I'm sure they'll agree the paddle is the best course of action for a floozy like their daughter."

Chrissy learned long ago the fastest way to stop the lecture is submission.  "Yes, Ma'am."  

Finally, Ms. Dodds moves to the door and with a final glare, stomps out, slamming it shut.  Chrissy barely has time to heave a sigh of relief before a large hand grasps her ankle, squeezing hard.

"Jimmy, stop it!  That was too close.  I told you, from now on, we're doing this at your place."    

Chrissy's hunky boyfriend struggles to extricate himself from his hiding place under her bed.  The second he's free, Chrissy is thrown to the bed, trapped beneath his muscular body.

She's grateful he's whispering.  "All the talk of blistering your ass with a paddle has me so turned on, baby."   Without warning, Jimmy is buried deep inside her.

The last coherent thought Chrissy has before tipping into bliss is how much she loves fornicating.


Story 2: 

I hear the whoosh of the whip before I see it. It makes contact with my body and I watch my skin redden in response. My breathing quickens; I stifle a moan. This is everything I’ve always wanted. Everything I’ve secretly hoped for. Yet, this is so unexpected.
***
Earlier that evening…

“You realize I’ve never been to your house before?” I tease Anton. We’ve been dating for three months, and I’m beginning to fall in love. My emotions have that sparkle of excitement that a new relationship always brings. Everything’s hopeful. Everything’s filled with possibility.

“Perhaps I’m hiding deep, dark secrets,” he replies. Though he sounds amused, there’s an undercurrent of something dark in his voice.

“Are you?” I ask seriously. “Because I am.”

His lips twitch. He opens his front door and gestures me in, flipping on the entryway light as we walk in. “What secrets are you hiding, Lily?” His body moves against mine, pushing me against the wall. His hands envelop mine and hold me captive. I can feel the weight of his arousal pressing against my body. This man wants me.

“Is it,” his lips caress a tender spot at my neck, before nipping sharply, “that you need to tell me that you want to be spanked? Possessed? Taken by me, succumbing to my control?”

I gape at him, shocked. “How?” I would have sworn that I’d kept my desires hidden, waiting for the right point in our fledging relationship to tell him what I needed from him sexually.

“Sweet Lily,” his lips kiss a path from my neck down to the swell of my breasts, “you can’t take your eyes off my belt. When my hand caresses your ass, you tense, waiting for a spank.” His mouth grinds into mine. “Is this what you want? To give up control?”

We’ve been dating for three months, and trust has built in that time. I nod. “Yes.”

He studies me with his dark, dark eyes. Then he takes my hand in his, and leads me down the hallway.
***
“Walk through the door.”

“What’s on the other side?” I bite my lip nervously.

“Your fantasies, brought to life.”

“Are all fantasies meant to be brought to life?”

He eyes me. “How will you know, until you try?”

My hand reaches for the doorknob.
***
And here I am, in Anton’s dungeon. I’m strapped to a St. Andrews Cross, facing him. My breasts bulge as a result of the strands of rope he’s carefully wound around them. My nipples ache from a pair of nipple clamps, with little bells on them that chime every time I twitch.

I face outward, and his eyes run over every inch of my body. Desire dances on my skin, for this man, for what he could make me feel, and for the unknown nature of what lies ahead.

“If you wish to continue,” he says, “you’ll need to beg. Tell me you submit.”


My eyes meet his. “I submit, Master.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Only registered judges' comments will be posted, until the conclusion of the round.