Saturday, November 15, 2014

Round 1, Match A: Phoenix Johnson vs. Meredith O'Reilly

Here, in random order, are the stories. Comments are moderated, and will only be accepted from registered judges until the voting period is over. Judges, please remember to post according to the guidelines laid out in this post on the main blog.

Please come join in the fun at the Hot-Off Facebook event, to share your general and generous praise of the stories!


Story 1

I banged the door, running in to the nursery. I was looking around for a place to hide, when the door opened, and I was quickly encased in Jackson’s muscular arms.

“Gotcha,” He chuckled, as he picked me up and carried me in to our bedroom. He placed me down on our bed, grasping my hands in his and asked, “What shall I ever do with my little prisoner? Maybe spank her?”

“Oh no, please don’t.” I cried out, as I felt myself becoming aroused.

He flipped me over before I could say anything else.

Smack! “You will not-run away-from me!” He called out, as each of his smacks landed on my jean covered bottom.

My hands bunched up the comforter as I let out a moan as the slight sting from the spanking went to my core and the sounds of my spanking filled the room. I loved when my husband gave me these type of spankings.

Smack! “You will-be a-good girl!” He said, rotating his spanks so they landed all around my bottom.

“Yes, sir.” I cried out, as a particularly hard smack hit me, making my toes curl at the pleasure it sent right to my pussy.

Jackson flipped me over so I was laying back on the bed, my feet dangling over the ground. He unzipped my jeans and said, “Lift your bottom please.”

I did as I was told and he pulled my jeans and panties down. He went down with them and began to lick my wet folds.

“Jackson…” I whimpered out as his tongue swirled around my inner labia, licking up all of my juices.

His hands encircled my thighs and pulled them apart more, as he gently sucked on my swollen bundle of nerves. His tongue moved up and started applying little circles on my clit.

Every single one of my muscles started to tense up as I felt myself at the cusp of my orgasm. Only one more lick of his tongue and I would be over the edge…

He stopped and stood up, causing me to let out a shout of protest.

He quickly flipped me over and gave my naked bottom a few sharp slaps. He turned me back over and reached towards the nightstand for a condom.

I let out a grumble of displeasure because I was left on the edge of my orgasm.

He placed the condom on himself and before I could complain, he plunged his cock all the way in to my pussy.

“Ahh!” I cried out, as my vaginal walls squeezed his hard shaft.

He began to thrust in and out of me as his hand came between us and started to rub circles on my clit.

“You didn’t think that I’d leave you high and dry, did you?”

All I could do was whimper. My muscles were all so tense. I needed to come.


“Come.” He commanded, pulling me closer to him as we came at the exact same time.

Story 2

Chaz couldn’t wait to get through her front door and crash on the couch with some wine, flip on the television, and zone out. It had been an unusually busy and stressful week of work and she just wanted to put it behind her. For a moment she felt pathetic that it was a Friday night, her friends were probably all out at karaoke like usual, and all she wanted to do was relax. But then her left heel wobbled, jarring her ankle. Was she pathetic? No. Just well deserving of a quiet night in. 

Finally reaching the landing in front of her third story apartment, Chaz wrestled with her keys, dropping them and cursing to herself. 

“Just what I damn well need.”

She knelt down and retrieved her keys, jamming them in the lock. A man’s voice on the other side of the door made her pause.

Chaz reached into her purse and grabbed the can of mace. As she swung the door open she held the mace up in front of her. “Don’t move or I’ll spray this whole can in your face.”

The intruder froze, hands up, back to her. Something about the large figure was familiar. Taking a breath to steady herself, she recognized that cologne. “Alex?”

He spun around with a wicked grin on his face. “You gave me a fright, babe.”

“I gave you a fright? You’re supposed to be on the other side of the country right now at a conference!”

“I convinced my business partner he could cope by himself. I needed to be here, with my wonderful lady on our anniversary.”

Chaz mentally slapped herself. She’d been too busy at work to realize the date. Somehow Alex knew that, though, because he winked.

“Don’t worry, I took care of your present for me. It’s really a gift for both of us, one that will keep on giving.”

He reached into a brown bag she hadn’t noticed and pulled out two miniscule slips of white material, holding them out for her. She smiled and rolled her eyes at the see-through chemise. The next slip of material confused her, though. A veil? Chaz raised her eyebrows and looked at Alex’s face. He bit his lip, clearly nervous. A jolt flashed through her as it began to dawn on her. 

She glanced at his hands as he dropped the material and she noticed a little black box that he flipped open. Chaz thought her heart stopped as he sunk to one knee. 

“I know it’s a little cliché, but will you marry me?”

Chaz stuttered, lost for words. Knowing she could never express herself properly, she quickly grabbed the fallen lingerie, grabbed Alex’s hand and pulled him in for a deep kiss. Deciding to be a smart ass, she danced away, waving the lingerie. “You know I’m not wearing this to be married, right?” She winked and wriggled her ass at him, giggling as she ran into the bedroom, Alex right behind. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Only registered judges' comments will be posted, until the conclusion of the round.